Walking distance to HURLYVALE Primary and nearby CURRO is this welcoming family home located within the popular, boomed suburb of Hurlyvale comprising of:
* 4 spacious BEDROOMS that are complimented with laminated wooden flooring and ample built in cupboards. *The 4th bedroom can be used as a home OFFICE with its natural light and sliding door opening out to the entertainment Lapa.
*The MAIN bedroom offers a full en-suite bathroom with jet-bath, shower, toilet and basin.
The 2nd bathroom has a shower, bath and basin, with separate loo.
*OPEN PLAN living area that hosts a good size lounge and dining area that leads to the kitchen.
*The neat kitchen has GRANITE countertops, 4 plate electric oven and stove with extractor and space for dishwasher or washing machine. PREPAID electricity and FIBRE.
* Two Outbuildings suited to a laundry or Palyroom or COTTAGE potential or GUEST SUITE.
* a TOOLSHED with roller door with rubberised flooring.
* AUTO front gates to DOUBLE carport and ample secure off-road parking for about 6cars.
*EXTRAS - Linked armed response ALARM, Electric FENCE, Perimeter BEAMS and lighting.
PREPAID electricty and 10mg FIBRE line.
*Road ENCLOSURE R500pm
* Close to Greenstone and Green Valley Centre and in driving distance to Eastgate Mall.
* Close to the R24 Highway
* O.R. Tambo International Airport and Johannesburg business centre close by.
* N1 highway that leads you to Sandton City, Pretoria is easily accessible.
* Excellent shopping malls & other amenities within easy access.
* Holy Rosary School in the Avenues, Edenvale School in Edenvale very close by.
Edenglen, MW de Wet Afrikaans Primary School in the Avenues, Eastleigh Primary School in Eastleigh, , Hurlyvale Primary School in the boomed area * Dowerglen High School in Dowerglen, Edenglen Primary and High School in the boomed area of Hurlyvale, the new Private Curro school in the boomed area of Highway Gardens are just some of the schools in the area to choose from.